Managed Services Provider (MSP)
Program Information for State of Nevada Managers
Contract # AR 2504
CETS # 21167
Please feel free to bookmark this page for future announcements and updates.
Welcome to the Knowledge Services MSP information page for State of Nevada Managers. This MSP Program will be referred to as ‘NVMSP.’ We look forward to serving you!
To ensure the ability of State agencies and participating cooperatives to continue meeting their IT staff augmentation/consultant needs, the State of Nevada has contracted Knowledge Services to be the Managed Services Provider for IT staff augmentation. Knowledge Services as the MSP will manage the State of Nevada’s IT staff augmentation to ensure consistent and streamlined processes, on-boarding compliance, improved resource quality and business intelligence.
Not-To-Exceed Rate Card – This link provides the contract’s rate card with minimum and maximum bill rates listed by position title and level. An IT consultant’s bill rate shall not exceed the maximum amounts defined by position title.
IT Service Level Position Descriptions – This link provides position descriptions associated with the position titles listed on the contract’s rate card.
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION
PROGRAM TRAINING MATERIALS
- Local, experienced Program Team providing single point of contact
- Greater quantity of opportunities with clear requirements outlined
- Ability to maintain and cultivate new relationships with managers and agencies
- Cash flow visibility providing access to payment statuses
- Business intelligence & reporting
- Web-based requisition workflow for candidate submission, time entry, time approval & invoicing
The Knowledge Services Program Team is responsible for managing the entire temporary staffing process. Below is an overview of the full-service requisition workflow: